I'm back again' with more adventures. Now I'm writing from yet another place here in northern Michigan. Mom and my Kitty and I got on a boat today and this time, we actually went somewhere. We over on this island. And there ain't no cars over here. Just horses and bikes. I been here before too. It's cool, but again, a lot of walkin'. The horses used to fascinate me, but not this time. I was bored with them. I was more interested in my own kind! I mean it Michigan actually has dogs! I saw so many of them! So that's what we're subject to? Cats get the state, and us dogs are put on some island? Good grief! Where we be stayin', there's a chocolate lab named Dekota. She obnoctious too! She like a super giant Roxie. She bigger than Winston, but she plays just like Roxie tries to play with me. Shoot girl I'm old! Ok I'll play with your toys, but stop barkin' at me shoot! I was a good dog for mom, leadin' her around people and obstacles, till I saw the biggest hill I ever seen in my life and mom and my Kitty headin' straight for it. O no. You gotta be kiddin' me. I heard my Kitty say, ok Christy, go right up here. No way! Come on ma! We goin' left. Awe man! Shoot she figured it out! She made me climb that dumb hill, and tons of stairs. Are you tryin' to give me hip problems ma? I tried my hardest to get her to walk in horse poo, but my Kitty was always watchin' and getting' my ma out of it. Man! When we got back, Dekota wanted to play again. Again, no! Shoot I just walked all over the world! I want my dinner, I want a ton of water, and I wanna sleep in peace! Mom should be proud of me though. I have been so good with the dogs I have seen over here. No sceens, yes I was curious and wanted to say hi, but I listened when mom said leave it. She was furious at me a few weeks ago when we went to one of those festival things. Think it was called a potato festival. Yep, you guessed it, another excuse for humans to get together and eat. I didn't wanna work that day. Sorry ma, but if you're on vacation, so am I. But this time I decided I better behave. Least it got mom to take off my gentle leader. She put it on before we even got off the boat. I hate that thing. But after I met Dekota and some of her friends, and showed mom I could behave myself, she took it off. Then we went on the big long walk. I'm tryin' to fend off Dekota now. She is all over wantin' to play. What is it with dogs I meet just wantin' to play! I only play with Winston. He the acception. Any other dog, shoot I don't wanna play at all.
So let's see. Since my last update, I been eatin' and sleepin', watchin' the battle of the cats. Shoot they fight all the time now. I think it's kind of funny myself. The humans think it's serious. I think Tigger's goin' bye bye. She super stressed out and she keeps messin' on the carpet. Thank goodness I sleep behind a closed door at night. The humans would be blamin' me for sure. It ain't meI mean it! I only had one accident on the floor and that was seriously an accident. It's been another quiet week though since those meetings we went to. We went for a long long walk in the dark one night. My mom and me, and doses's mom. I didn't have to work that night. I was free to be a dog and sniff to my hearts content. If only I could have gotten that leash off. I smelled all kinds of wild life I wanted to go find. I think my Kitty is movin' back in or somethin'. Activity is pickin' up. The humans are bringin' more stuff in, movin' stuff around, a huge flurry of activity. Humans have so much stuff! Mom fit all the stuff I need in to one little bag to come up here. Humans have houses full of stuff! O! and mom got me a new toy. It looks like a kong, only it's got a covering on it, and the covering hangs off the end in strips to tug with. It squeaks too. That's the coolest part. Finally somethin' to play with up here besides my bone.
Well all, I'm off to sleep in Dekota's bed cuz I can. I'm old I get her bed. She can sleep on the floor. I'll sign off for now, and update later. Hope you all are bein' good.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment