Monday, April 19, 2010

Funny Story

Ok y'all, so a few days ago my Dasher mom and dad went away for a few days leaving mom alone with us dogs. Well it was nice I thought, I slept a lot, and so did Dasher. But somethin' funny happened that I'm still laughin' about.
Mom was sitting in front of the tv for a bit, then she got up and went to one of the closets. She came back out with a spray bottle and paper towels in her hand. She knelt down by the TV again, just watchin' for a bit. Then, she gets up and turns around. Next thing that happened, and I have told Dasher time and again not to lay in mom's way but that fool just does not listen. So therefore, he gets stepped on all the time! I used to feel bad, but now I just laugh because seriously! Do you see me gettin' stepped on by mom? No! Why? Because I've learned to stay in a corner out of her way dude she can not see us at all! So anyways, sure enough, Dasher is layin' right in her path. Mom stepps on his paw, he yelps, and I look up and mom is flying through the air! I think she was tryin' to avoid stepping more on Dasher because by now he was moving to try and get out of the way, and he was makin' it worse. So mom's flyin' through the air, and she lands hard on the floor on her side. I laughed myself senseless at her. And Dasher was all tryin' to see if she was ok, she was tryin' to see if he was ok, Shoot I was laughin' too hard to see if either one of them were ok. Humans! Always a good source of entertainment at least, even if they aren't the best source for food all the time!
Reba the dog.

No comments: