Monday, October 20, 2008

What was with Winston?

Hey everybody. Reba here again. I'm here to tell you about my frustrating day on Saturday. It was supposed to be a relaxed day down town with friends. But it started off with Winston in the worst mood I've ever seen him in. I mean it! He was yellin' at himself, wouldn't listen to my April, and then, he kept blowin' curbs and stuff! I finally sat down in front of him and gave him the old what-for I mean it. Embarrassing! We spozed to be an example to Matilda cuz she be the youngest, and he all pullin' a stunt like that. I didn't even wanna be seen with him! Then, there were these pidgins flyin' around, Matilda and I wanted them bad. I'm a huntin' dog mom! It's in my blood! Don't correct me for who I be deep down! I'm just keepin' it real girl! Man. Plus, what if they were edible! She corrected me anyways. Matilda had to do obedience right there in the middle of everything. The rest of the day was spent like that, us walkin' around, the humans doing what they always do, eat. We went across this bridge that moved, ok that was weird. Freeked my mom out and we ran across it. Then we had to go back over it. Humans are dumb! What'd we go on it to begin with for. Anyway. All the humans sat on this big swing while we dogs layed down and watched people go by. Well, the other two watched, I glared. What are you lookin' at? Ya you just keep goin'. Don't you look at me! Yes, we're dogs! Glad you know your animals. Go! Quit lookin' at us we workin' here. Then the most random thing of all, this complete stranger took our picture! I looked at him like he had two heads. What in the world! Who he anyway? Then we went to another place for the humans to eat again. We sat outside for a while, and my Rachel and my Karen got on their computers. So I'm layin' there, mindin' my own, when all the sudden I hear Winston bark. I'm like woe! What's up with him? I whip around and he barkin' at a dog comin' at us. I'm like Winston! What's your problem dood! I'm tellin' ya he wasn't right on Saturday. I'm usually the one who gets all upset at other dogs. I look over at Matilda and she shakin'. O my goodness! Anyway! Somethin' wrong with her I mean it. Shoot the other dog was smaller than her. I put my head down and sighed. I can't deal with the both of them. So I let the humans do it. But I got a pet on the head from mom for ignoring the dog. That was cool. After the humans ate we went back to the car where us dogs finally got to eat too. Thank goodness. Then we went to the pet store and mom got me a cool turtle toy! I like it a lot. The other two dogs got toys too. We looked at the cats in the cages. I wanted them so bad! Man I just wanna play with the cats! Why they gotta be all hissin' and stuff. O well. That was our day. Sunday was the same as always. Accept Matilda tried to snuggle up with me during vespers. I'm like hello! I don't snuggle! Accept with my mom and maybe a few others, but I start it. Get away from me pup! I think that's all I have to report for now all. Behave yourselves, I'm goin' away for now.

Reba the dog.

No comments: