Saturday, November 29, 2008

One way to get more food out of humans

Me again folks, Well, I got somethin' here that works at least with some humans. So as you all know, my mission in life is to try and get more food. I've discovered a method to getting more food, but it only works on some humans. Not all. Here's what you do. Act starvin'. Now I don't mean just act hungry. I'm talkin', act like you ain't ate in days. Scrounge for food everywhere, not really beg, humans hate beggin' Just every chance you get, look for food. Dasher mom is a perfect example of the kind of human who will fall for this trick. I heard her goin' on and on to my mom yesterday. "Feed her more! She's starving! Poor baby." Here's me laughin' it up. By the time this weeks' over, she will have convinced my mom to up my food quantity. I love it. Yesterday I tried to eat Winston's food. My April caught me though. Man!
I'm still havin' fun though. Lots of people are here now. And mom and my April played with us for a long time in the back yard. There's this new dog here, I don't get him, but he ok I guess. His name's ryley. He cool with humans, but for some reason, he ain't good with dogs. I think he tryin' to establish his spot in the pack. Listen dood. You ain't higher than me or Dasher so stop tryin'. Winston's scared of the fool. Halarious.
Other than that, the humans took us to this place with lots of animals, and there were colored lights up everywhere. It was actually kind of cool. I enjoyed myself. It was kind of cold though. I don't get why humans walk around in the cold lookin' at lights. And they didn't even eat anything. Shock. Not sure what's gunna happen tomorrow. They been so busy this week. I bet we'll be outside a lot again today. Shoot I hope not I'm freezin'! My April still won't let me up on her bed. I froze my butt off last night because I'm layin' on this tie down, no blanket, and the window open right next to me. O there go Reba, hmmmmmmmmmm, why she ain't movin'? Awe such a shame she froze to death. Talk to you later all.

Reba the dog.

No comments: