Hey again folks.
So in all the excitement of the changes in my life I forgot to tell you all about my bad day. I got yelled at so much! First my April literally lifted me in the air for gettin' in the trash. Excuse me for sniffin'! There was no need for her to do that. And then my Karen', good grief from the time I got in the room it was, "Reba sit! Reba come! Reba lay down! Reba stay! Reba nanananana!" Goodness! I was so offended at the bunch of them all day. Absolutely uncalled for behavior. Leave me alone I mean it!
Now for my second part. How to make your human look dumb.
Ok so me and my mom are in a store with dad right, and I decided to totally make mom look dumb cuz it's funny and she can't do nothin' about it. So dad goes to leave the store, I'm followin' him just like I should, when at the last second, before goin' out, I turn sharply. Well mom thinks Dad's going that way so she just follows me, trustin' that I'm still followin' dad. So I'm trottin' along, down some random isle, and the key here is to pull just hard enough so your human thinks you know what you're doin' and where you're goin'. Works every time, dad finally calls my mom and she turns around all confused. It was great. I'm laughin' myself silly even now thinkin' about it. Bless the humans. Allright all, I'll post a christmas message soon. It'll be after Christmas, but o well y'all can just deal. Laters.
So in all the excitement of the changes in my life I forgot to tell you all about my bad day. I got yelled at so much! First my April literally lifted me in the air for gettin' in the trash. Excuse me for sniffin'! There was no need for her to do that. And then my Karen', good grief from the time I got in the room it was, "Reba sit! Reba come! Reba lay down! Reba stay! Reba nanananana!" Goodness! I was so offended at the bunch of them all day. Absolutely uncalled for behavior. Leave me alone I mean it!
Now for my second part. How to make your human look dumb.
Ok so me and my mom are in a store with dad right, and I decided to totally make mom look dumb cuz it's funny and she can't do nothin' about it. So dad goes to leave the store, I'm followin' him just like I should, when at the last second, before goin' out, I turn sharply. Well mom thinks Dad's going that way so she just follows me, trustin' that I'm still followin' dad. So I'm trottin' along, down some random isle, and the key here is to pull just hard enough so your human thinks you know what you're doin' and where you're goin'. Works every time, dad finally calls my mom and she turns around all confused. It was great. I'm laughin' myself silly even now thinkin' about it. Bless the humans. Allright all, I'll post a christmas message soon. It'll be after Christmas, but o well y'all can just deal. Laters.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment