Sunday, December 21, 2008

How to subtly snatch things from the floor.

Sup everybody.
I haven't written in a while. I been a busy lab. Actually, mom's been more busy so she hasn't been able to post as often for me. First, a bit of catchin' up.

Since I last wrote, things in my life haven't changed too much. I'm still confused as to why we ain't goin' to work anymore, but I'm startin' to get used to

that. Mom was real sick for a few days. So much so that I wouldn't even go near her. Normally I stay close by when she's sick, but man this time, she

was just burnin' up, and shakin', I never seen her shake so much. So anyway, she got better and we packed up and headed back to Ohio. I think we

gunna be here for a while too cuz mom packed up the birds and fish that I share my life with too. It was an interesting trip home with Winston and me,

mom and my April, My Dasher mom, those two birds, and I think the fish were there somewhere, though I never saw where they was.
Now for the main part of my message. How to get somethin' you want off the floor. I was at a restaurant with my mom last week, and it was one of those

restaurants where there are peanuts on the floor. And we ain't supposed to eat them? Shoot they on the floor! Clean up stupid humans! Anyways, I ain't

sposed to have peanuts, but I don't even care. So we sit at our table, and right away I see a peanut on the floor, not far from me. Well, you'd think I'd just

lunge and grab it right? Nope, here's how to do it without gettin' in trouble. The key is, patience. Keep an eye on your human. They're gunna be paying

attention to you a lot when you first sit down cuz they know you like to sniff the floor. So, wait. Make them think you're sound asleep. I waited till the

food came. And while my mom was fillin' her face, I started inchin'. Slowly, slowly, finally I lunged at the last second, and though mom did reach down, I

was already crunchin'. That's another thing. Don't sit there rejoicing with your victory at snatchin' the prize, That's when humans can swoop in with the

dreaded drop it command. And hopefully you don't have a human like my April. She'll reach in and chase that prize. I got it leave me alone! So crunch it

up fast. You may get corrected, but you got the prize so it's all worth it.
Well, it's all snowy here and all I wanna do is be outside. So I may not post in a while again because I'm havin' to much fun in the white stuff. I been

workin' in some stores with mom and doin' a fabulous job too.
O and I got a cracked tooth. I can't chew on one side of my mouth. Mom's tryin' to take care of it for me, but man it's annoying. I think I be all caught up

now. If I don't write before, I hope all my readers out there have a merry Christmas. I better get a monkey I mean it. I told Santa paws I wanted a

Monkey and food for christmas. I better get at least one of those if not both. I been a good labby too I mean it! Ok sure I been a bit hyper, but I'm

excited! There's snow outside who can't be excited! Y'all be good now, actually don't cuz I also told Santa paws that if people were bad to just give me

their presents. Till later everybody.

Reba the dog.

No comments: