Friday, February 27, 2009

dog? or bear.

Hey there everybody.
I know I ain't written in a while, but well, not much to report. Mom's been workin' me some every day though. I still don't understand why she ain' back at her work. But she's lookin' for something else. Good thing I got job security.
Ok so for the last two weeks, mom has been goin' to a Bible study. Course she brings me along. Well, we go to different houses which is cool for me cuz of new smells and stuff. Accept every time we go in to a house, mom either puts on my gentle leader, or my high buckle collar. Come on mom! Aren't we passed all that? Well I've come to know that the high buckle only goes on when other dogs are goin' to be near me. So when mom put it on 2 weeks ago, I was ready. We get out of the car, mom puts my harness on and we start for this house. Keep in mind it was the biggest house I have ever seen. I'm for real! Well then I heard it. It was a bark, but a pretty big bark. I'm like dood! Where's this dog. I want it! We go inside, and I'm imediatly scannin' around for it. My ears are up, I'm tense, ready to go. Then I saw something. Y'all, I ain't lyin' it was the biggest dog I have ever seen in my 7 years of existence! I still don't know if it was dog or bear. I saw him through a window. He was outside just staring at me. I went for him, then stopped, then took mom around to where the other girls were. But I kept lookin' at him. I was fasinated. He was scratchin' and barkin' to get in. So now I was faced with a decision. What am I gunna do if they let that thing in here. I mean he can probably fit me in his mouth! First I gotta determine if he's dog or bear. He was white, and absolutely huge! He looked bigger than Hercules! He was a saint bernard who used to live next door back home. So anyway, the humans kept talkin' totally oblivious to the fact that there was a bear scratchin' at the door! So I started thinkin' some more. I can't stand up to him, First mom would pop me. But I don't want him near my mom. Suddenly someone went out another door, I watched them take the dog, or bear, or whatever he was inside. But they went in a different way. I never saw him again. I heard him though. He was still scratchin' to get out to us from somewhere in that huge house. I smelled a dog in the house, so he must have really been a dog. But I still ain't entirely sure. I saw him through the glass again this week too. He wasn't as determined to get at us this time. I cried at mom this time. Please mom! Let me go see if he's a dog or bear at least! My goodness! She wouldn't though. Made me lay on the floor in harness the whole time and everything. So some day I'm gunna find out if he dog or bear I mean it. For now I'm gunna go sleep. I have an ear infection and it's raining and I wanna sleep. And I don't wanna hear from anyone out there that that's all Reba does is sleep. Shoot when you're 7 years old, you can pretty well do whatever you please. Y'all behave yourselves.
 
Reba the dog.
 

No comments: