Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The injustice of it all!

Well all, This just may top all.Today, mom and I were over on campus and I was hangin' out in my April's room. Well, she fed both Winston and me dinner. As I was happily eatin' my food, I thought. Hmmmmmmmm. Now would be the perfect opportunity to try and get some extra food. Shoot. Mom don't know I'm eatin' right now. If I can just convince her of that, score! Extra cup and a half of food for Reba! So, my April took me next door where mom was, and I started beggin' and dancin' by mom. She began packin' up her stuff, and sayin' goodbye to my April and my Rachel, and a few others. Then mom goes next door. I happily danced behind her. It's gunna work! I thought excitedly. Oo she goin' for the food bin! She scoopin' out the food! By now I began jumpin' around the room. Could barely contain myself at how clever I had been. Mom was almost to the bowl when, "O she's been fed. Your sister fed her." Awe! man! Shoot! Unbelievable! Shoot My April's roomate betrayed me! I watched totally crest fallen as mom went back over, and dumped the food back in the bin. Then she turns to me and says, You little glutton! O as if it's my falt. Shoot you the one who was just gunna feed me again. Man I was so upset. I still am. Well, there will be other opportunities, and what does a lab do? She picks herself up, dusts herself off and keeps trying. Hope springs eternal. Least I've done amazing work for mom two days in a roe. She better be happy. Shoot today, I stopped at a whole bunch of places we had been too just to see if that's what mom wanted. How's that for patternin' mom. You all behave yourselves. I'm off for now.
 
Reba the dog.
 

No comments: