Monday, August 3, 2009

a bunch of stuff

Ok y'all, I got a few things here to discuss..
First, a man came today to help me and mom cuz she fallin' apart over there. Shoot she don't trust me as much or somethin'. Anyway, he helped her and me get better with our team work. In all fairness I been slackin' too. I like to pull mom left and she doesn't want that. But I'm catchin' on. I think it helped a lot, I know it wasn't stressful, and mom was relaxed, and the guy had treats so you better believe I was right behind him my tail justa goin'. That was the first part of our day. After that I slept for a very long time cuz workin' like that wore me out! Well soon Dasher alerted us that the menis was back. This squirrel with a chip on his shoulder keeps comin' in our yard. Dasher has tried and tried to catch him, but can't quite do it. So I've determined to catch him myself. A leaderdog isn't sposed to chase squirrels, but I ain't in harness, and he drivin' me nuts. So Dasher alerted us to him, and Dasher mom opened the door and out we flew. Dasher and Me, after the squirrel. Winston, well he was sayin' somethin' like oo goody! Let's run and play. Clueless. Anyway, I take a flyin' leap from the deck and land near the tree he likes to run up. Then with another leap I was on the tree. I was tryin' to climb up after him. Dasher stopped mid run lookin' at me like I was nuts. Guess I was pushin' it. Dogs can't climb trees and here I be miss black panther climbin' a tree. I didn't get him though. But man I was close I mean it! I'm gunna get him before the summer's over. I'll do it again.
Later in the day mom decides to brush my teeth. I tollerate this act, but really mom, is this necessary? Shoot! So I figured out somethin' for you dogs to try if ya don't want your human to brush your teeth. Mom's brushin' away and it dawns on me. Hmmmmm. I gotta sneeze I think. I know! I'll work up a big one and do it right in her face. So I'm sittin' there, she's still brushin' away, and here it come. So I didn't even lower my head. Just blew a sneeze all over her face. I laughed so hard till I figured out she was laughin' too. Shoot ma it wasn't supposed to be funny! Unbelievable! So because I sneezed so violently, I then had a sneezin' fit while mom walked away just laughin' her fool head off. Well that backfired. Here I am sneezin' my branes out and she in there laughin'. Whatever. Maybe it'll work better for you and your human.
We went on a walk again tonight and I was real good for mom. We even ran a little. Mom just needs to learn to trust me more. And I need to learn that I can take charge again. That mom will let me take charge again. Relax ma! I got us covered. Just keep talkin' to me. Other than those adventures, I been sleepin' eatin' apples, and lovin' life. Accept that man who came today, shoot he agreed that I was over on my wait. What in the world! Excuse me! You were sposed to agree with me Mr.! Shoot! Now mom's really diggin' in her heels about the whole diet thing. Guess I'll just waste away. By Reba! Shoot!
I'll be back with more adventures soon, till then, look for me on twitter. My twitter thing isn't workin' all that well. I want mom to cansel it cuz I don't think anyone's gettin' my tweets, but she's still got it goin' for me. Humans. Bless her. She probably set it up herself. Should have asked my Rachel to do it. My Rachel! Fix my mom will ya? You're better at computers than her and knowin' mom she probably messed it all up.
Reba the dog.
 

No comments: