Yo everyone out there in cyber space. My name is Reba and I have decided to create this blog simply to inform anyone who cares to know, that humans are dumb. I have lived long enough on this earth and observed enough people to know this to be a fact. If you are a human reading this, I hope you ain't offended, just understand that these are all my perseptions, and they're usually right on. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm not human. I'm an almost 7 year old black lab. Not only that, but I'm also a service dog. Leaderdog to be exact. I guide my crazy mom around willingly and faithfully every day. My mission in life, to find out how to get my human to feed me more. She says all the time, "Reba, you don't know how good you have it." Whatever, She don't even know! I mean i! I'm starvin' half the time. Now I know all of you out there are like o she's a lab. Labs are always starvin'. But I'm for real. So, I continue on my mission to get as much food as I can. Well all, I've rambeled on enough in my first post on this thing. More will follow shortly. See y'all later.
Reba the dog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Reba! You know who this is! Your faithful buddy Mattie! Yeah, I'm the one who mercilessly harasses you and tries to get you to play with me. Why won't you? heheh.
Anyway, I'll go annoy you now until I have to go back to school with my Mom.
Laters,
Mattie and that hideous human who never feeds ne enough either
Hey, Reba, I know a fun thing we can do. Let's all walk around and around and around a track for a while. Isn't that fun?
--a dumb human
Post a Comment