Welcome to October folks. It's finally cooling down out there. Good thing cuz I'm black and tired of the heat. Mom took me to the vet again today. This time they put a bunch of stuff in my ear. It feels all grose now. But I think it'll help my ears feel better. There was this cat in the vet. I wanted it so bad! Mom kept correcting me and telling me to leave it, but I'm like "No!" And I cried and once tried to jump up on the counter to get the cat. Then we went and sat down and mom put my gentle leader on. Man! I hate that thing! And I wanted the cat! The cat came over feet from me and mom made me sit and stay and leave it! The cat was nice enough, but there was no reason for it to taunt me like that. Cats are such instigaters. They think they're all that cuz they can go anywhere and do anything they want while us dogs are on leashes. Whatever. Anyway. The vet visit wasn't long. Mom's stressed cuz I am costing her a lot of money. Sorry mom! I can't help it I mean it. Mom and I went on a long walk yesterday. It was a lot of fun and I did a good job taking mom where she wanted to go. She told me she was proud of me. And my mom filled my food bin which made me quite happy. At first I thought she was gunna let me eat all of it, then she put the lid on and put it away. Man! Hou'em I sposed to eat it in there? Ah well. Guess I'll just starve. Y'all take care of yourselves.
Reba the dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Reba, Wow! you sure have been to the vet allot this week! You're silly! Leave the cats alone! They, they don't like dogs and they might scratch you and that, that really hurts! oish! Hey, I got a big bag of food too! My mom even let me eat some that she dropped on the floor, it was yummy! I think I've finally figured out how to navigate your blog now! O goody! Now I can comment on the weekends when my mom gets wireless at your mom's place. I, I hear something outside. There's a baby out there crying and I want to go help it, but my mom is completely ignoring it, O well, sorry baby. My mom won't let me out to see you, sorry baby! Well, that's all I had to say, I think. I, I'll go away for now. Oish, I can't remember how to submit this, I think I'll try this, stress! I, I don't remember how.
Signed Winston
Reba, I think I would've wanted to sniff the cat. Oo, will it play with me? um'm'm'm'm'm' excuse me. I wanna play! oh ouch! my Mom would've corrected me for that. Oh well..some mothers don't know what's fun.
Anyhow, stay healthy and out of the vet's office, so I can play with you!
Mattie
Post a Comment