Hey y'all,
Lots has happened since my last post, and that wasn't even that long ago. First I got sick. Think I got all stressed at the amount of people and dogs in this house. It got real small real quick. And then I was dealin' with stress bucket Winston who peed all over my April's floor. Shoot dude! Well, my mom cleaned all that up, and that's about when I started feelin' sick I think. It's like I had to go to the bathroom so bad, but when I went out, I couldn't go. This went on all night! The humans were gettin' tired of gettin' me out as fast as they could because I was in such distress. Mom took me to the vet the next day and they said I have a bladder infection. Whatever that means. Means I don't feel good that's all I know. So I have to take medicine now every day. It's helping too. I'm feelin better, but this stuff makes me tired.
A few days ago we went up to Tan curley's house. I of course left the truck at a dead run. Get me out of here I'm goin' to run free in these snowy woods. Winston decided to stick close to the humans and in so doing, got himself in a whole lot of trouble. That fool lost his head. Wouldn't listen to no one. I told him to come with me, but no, he decided to stay close. We ended up stayin' in the room our moms were staying in for most of the day. Too many people in the house for us to be runnin' loose. O my word there was this little cat there, shoot I wanted him so bad! Finally someone picked him up and showed him to me and after a few snifs I grabbed his head. I wanted to take him home. The humans weren't happy about that. But every time I came out of the room I looked for that kitten. I saw his mom a lot and she was so mad at me, we went back and forth. Me teasin', her gettin' madder and madder. Her name Bella. "Hey Bella, where your baby at? I want that baby!" Only other thing that happened up north was Winston got bit by tan curley. Shoot that made me mad. I didn't see it, I was off in the woods searchin' for doughnuts or somethin', but Dasher told me. Said Winston tried to come in and Tan curley just jumped up and bit him in the face. Excuse me! Uncalled for. Who he think he is anyways. Winston just took it too. Surprised he didn't wet himself. I'd of ignored it too, but I at least would of came inside anyway and plowed past tan curley. Shoot he got issues I mean it.
The next day after a romp in the snow we headed home. We stopped at that house where riley lives. Mom left me in the truck. Didn't even give me a chance. Didn't trust me at all. Winston got out and played the fool enough for both of us though. He got in to Riley's food, got himself sick, got in to the food again, then got himself tied to the back of the truck. Good goin' Winston. Me and Riley exchanged not so friendly words as always, and we were soon on our way again. Finally. Home at last! I wanna just sleep on my bed or in my crate for a while. All this company and travelin', I'm tryin' to recover here! No Winston, I don't wanna play! Leave me alone! Dude he everywhere today. I'm glad he all happy. Go play with the humans or somethin'. Let me sleep for a while. Be good everyone.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment