Hey y'all,
So I forgot to tell this funny story that my mom had not a clue about till just today I think. So last week, I've told you all we been helpin' out with the little humans on Sunday mornin's now. Well I'm usually layin' in a corner somewhere, tryin' in vain to sleep and hopin' I won't get mobbed. Well last week, Brother Mike comes over to sit by me and he got a muffin in his hand. Well I didn't pay it much mind, till he offered me a piece. Well what's any self respectin' lab to do! Course I took it. And I sat up to beg for more. Brother mike, I'm still right here. Mom noticed me up by then. She was on the other side of the room. I heard her snap her fingers and whisper sharply, Reba down. No ma I'm busy with brother Mike here. Again she hisses at me, a bit louder this time. Reba! Down! Again ma, no. Well she came over then and made me go down. Shoot! No more muffin! It was our little secret too until Felicia told my mom the story today. Brother Mike and I shared a look and I just roled my eyes. Man! That was the end of that. I had visions of sittin' by brother Mike every week, waitin' for a piece of muffin that he'd bring every week, takin' it so quietly that mom wouldn't notice. Come on ma! It didn't give me any ear infections! Why can't I have the muffin! I was good this week though. Didn't beg for nothin', just stayed where mom put me, and when she came back, I thumped my tail askin' for her approval. Did I do good ma? Was I good? O cool! Now where brother Mike go maybe he got another muffin today.
That's all I wanted to put. Short and sweet post today.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment