Hey everybody,
Well you would think that I wouldn't have much to say about bein' back in Ohio since I've only been here 24 hours, but boy are you wrong. I got a lot to say so hold on.
I'll start with the airport. Man people are dumb. Everything was goin' as normal, we got there, the workers took my mom's suitcase, her and I went through security, I was a good girl and came right to mom when she told me too. She took all my equipment off and I just ran right to her through the security thing. I was a good girl all the way to the gate even though I pulled and was excited! Well, we're waitin' to board the plane when all the sudden, some man makes an announcement, and mom leaves! We go all the way back downstairs like we're leaving the airport. For what? To do the whole process over again. Are you kiddin' me! Humans have lost their branes! So I behaved myself again, while we went through the same process. Then mom and I sat at our gate for a long long time waiting till we finally boarded a plane. I had to help my ma find the plane cuz some fool didn't help us out to it. Shoot those planes all look the same. So I finally found the right one, and we got settled. Poor mom wasn't feelin' too well. She was out of it for the first part of the flight. I was keepin' an eye on her.
Well, we finally landed and I started cryin' because for goodness sake I wanted out of airports! All they are is big confusing mazes! Even humans lose their almost non existent branes when in airports. So we finally get off the plane, and I'm immediately lookin' for my Dasher mom and dad. I don't see them anywhere and I'm cryin' because I, want, out of this airport! Well another woman comes to help us and y'all, I think she was the most confused human I've ever seen because for the next half hour or more she led us on a wild goose chase around the airport. She was lookin' for my mom's suit case, but she had another lady in a wheel chair she was helpin' and O my word! I thought we'd never get outa there! Finally, we did and mom fed me. It's about time ma! Shoot! Then I saw dad and got all excited.
When we got home, Another surprise was waitin' for me. Apparently my Dasher mom is watchin' this little, uh, dog Pebbles for a while. I hesitated there because as most of you know, I've met the worlds biggest dog and still wonder deep down if he a bear. Well this one is the smallest dog I've ever seen and I wonder if it's a rat. I call her rat actually. And she ain't nice either. She growls at Winston and me. O yeh, my Winston is here too. Why we didn't fly home together, I don't know, yet another idiocy of the humans I imagine. So, this little rat. Her bark is messed up. Her whole voice is messed up so she sounds halarious. Well I been laughin' at her the whole time. And her mannerisms are just so funny. I mean the only thing cool that I'm jealous of is she gets human food. My Dasher mom was just feedin' her all kinds of stuff. Dumb rat wouldn't eat it though. I'm over by the kitchen door yellin', me! Me! pick me I'll eat it! My Dasher mom look at me! I'm your starvin' black lab! Why ain't you workin' on my ma to feed me more!
Later in the day we all went to a baseball game. That was fun, I got in some good work. I was an awesome leaderdog for mom. She was so proud of me. Cuz I stayed right with our group, and even in a thick crowd too. I only was bad when we sat down cuz I was lookin' for dropped pop corn throughout the night. I found some too. Ha ha mom. We sat down at my seat and I took advantage of a lady sittin' in front of us. As mom was gettin' situated before getting me situated, I gave the lady a big kiss and scared her to death. Mom was really embarrassed. Well, the game was boring for me, and when it was over there were fireworks. I was good through those too. Just laid there watchin' them. We finally got to leave which was good cuz I had to go like no one's business! I guided mom through the crowd really well again, and she praised me up big time when we got to the truck and after she finally let me relieve.
I have a little ear infection again that mom noticed last night. She's takin' care of it though. I'm sorry ma!
O and I finally get to sleep in my April bed! She actually let me up! Cool! Accept it let me discover another weird fact about this rat or dog thing. She like to go under the covers. I mean, all the way to the foot of the bed. So she in there dreamin' or somethin' makin' weird noises so I go to sniff her, and she yells at me through the blankets. Woe excuse me! Hey it don't stop me none. It's now my mission in life to annoy her. Just because it's funny.
Well all, I think I'm all written out. I told you I had a lot to say I mean it. It's good to be back here. I'm sure I'll post later since we always do tons of stuff here. Until then, y'all behave yourselves.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment