Hey everybody,
I said I'd be back to update so here I be. Ok do y'all know how much stuff humans buy and shop for? I was out with my mom and my Dasher mom yesterday and they went to so many stores just lookin' around at all the stuff, buyin' this and that, they got something in each store. Why couldn't they just get it all in one? They also went to a mall. Well I was gettin' bored thinkin' o shoot. My Dasher mom's probably gunna stick my mom in a room and have her try on lots and lots of clothes. But no, instead, we went up an escalator and in to the movie theater. I'm like su'weet! There's pop corn all over this place. I'm gunna score big. Unfortunately not though cuz someone cleaned the place and where we sat there was absolutely no pop corn on the floor. Shoot! I couldn't even take a nice nap during the movie because it kept makin' me jump. I looked up and mom and my Dasher mom are like freekin' out about it. Shoot why see it if it's gunna scare you to death? Some humans.
That was basically the busiest day so far since bein' here. My April and Winston went home on Sunday, I thought for sure mom was gunna get me on a plane again, but we were just droppin' off my April and Winston.
Now to the next item of business. Again, I will never ever understand humans. Do you know, a few days ago, they went to a parkin' lot, got out, talked to a man, then the man opened a car and they got in it and drove away. I ain't lyin'! They took off leaving Winston and me in the truck. And when they came back, they did the same with a few other cars. I'm like, what they be gettin' in other people's cars for? I didn't think they were comin' back. But they did, and I was so confused. Winston thought they might be shopping for a new vehicle. I looked at him like, you gotta be kiddin' me! Humans even shop for other vehicles? What be wrong with the ones they have? I don't get it.
Anyways, other than that, it's been rain' for several days now. I've spent ore time gettin' my feet wiped from the muddy back yard than I have beggin' for food. Come on ma! I'm missin' quality opportunities here! Life's just been sort of normal round here. As normal as it can be with the rat around. She still gets to eat whatever she wants. What in the world! I'm mad I mean it! My Dasher mom, every time she goes in the kitchen she gives that rat somethin'. Shoot what about me! I'm the one who's starvin' here. My mom redeemed herself by givin' me an apple today. I had to parade around the living room for a while to show that off. Cool! Look at me I got an apple! Mom's still lettin' me sleep with her in my April bed. That's sweet! So it's me and the rat. I think we've come to an understanding. I leave her alone for the most part. But I'm constantly shooting her jealous looks especially when she in there eatin' bits of pizza crust, and hunks of sausage. My ma! My own mother who yells at me if I even look at what she's eatin' I saw her hand Pebbles a bit of pizza crust. Shut up! Deep down I'm in awe though. I gotta have a serious talk with this rat. Find out her secrets. If she can get that kind of stuff out of the humans, I can do it too. Ok all, I'm startin' to ramble so I'll end this now. I'll be back in a few days. Hope all my readers are well and behavin' themselves.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment