Ok all, so you know how I view my good buddy Winston. He just precious. Well, this story should tell you just how precious he be bless 'im.
So a while ago, I told Winston that if human food fell on the ground, it was ok to eat it. I mean, come on! The average human ain't gunna eat somethin' they've dropped on the ground, what a waste I say. Humans waste so much food. But that's another post. So, I know that as service dogs, we ain't supposed to eat people food, and yes I remember the many food torture exercises my trainers put me through in training. Good grief. Offerin' me food then yankin' my neck if I went for it. What's any self respecting lab to do if someone shuvs a sausage in her face. But I decided to have a little fun with the precious Winston. So, I told him that it was ok to eat it off the floor. This is where it gets funny. He tried it with my April! Course he got himself popped for it and came to me all upset about it yesterday. "Reba, you said that I, oish, I wouldn't get in trouble for eating people food off the ground and you, you lied to me! Oish, I got punished sorely! And I had to punish myself too! Bad Winston!" Well, after about laughing myself senseless, Sorry Winston but it really was funny, I finally managed to say between laughs, "O woops, I forgot to tell ya not to try this with my April. Shoot Winston you live with her you should know better! Any other human you could have done it with." Sigh. Like I said, never a dull moment with the gullible golden around. Winston said he'd think twice about believing what I told him from now on, but, he won't. He always believe me. I just thought you all would enjoy that story. Not much else goin' on so I'll post later. Y'all behave you hear?
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment