Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to my normal self

Ok y'all. I got stuff to tell everyone that is so unbelievable it bares repeatin'.
First off, I'm apparently sharing my domain with two extra dogs and humans for I don't know how long. Well, My April and Winston of course are one of them. They stayed with us a bit last summer. But this time, I got Matilda too and my Rachel. So I'm completely worn out already keepin' up with the tornado called Matilda. I keep passin' her off to Winston. Here Winston, you on babysitting duty. He young he can take it. Shoot I know I ain't old but I can't keep up with her and I don't really even wanna try! I'm mad at my mom because yesterday, she had Matilda up in her lap in our chair! And she let Matilda up on her bed for a while too! Now, understand, mom's not given me any less attention, I ain't upset or feelin' neglected or anythin', It's just the principle of the thing. I don't want her up there! Shoot!
The last thing I wanna tell y'all happened this mornin'. We went to this coffee shop. We went there last week and the humans sat outside. This time, y'all they had me climb a ladder to the second floor to drink their coffee. I ain't kiddin'! They paid for their stuff, and mom has me take her to the stairs. I look at her like, ma! It's a ladder I ain't climbin' that! She made me do this one other time up in Michigan. We climbed up inside a lighthouse. Shoot I ain't no monkey! If you wanted that, go get a service monkey! They train those you know! So I finally start climbin' this thing. As if I have a choice. Mom wants to go up, and so, up we go. Well half way up, this thing kind of circles around. So half way up, I realize I'm lookin' down at the man servin' coffee. Well now I'm curious. Comeer Mr. Boreesta man! Here, let me drop a few black lab hairs in your coffee. O shoot. It's too far away. I can't even lick his face. As I looked around, I realized I had an audience. There was another lady buyin' her drink in the shop. So I put on my most pitiful look. Y'all see what she's makin' me do! The injustice of it all I mean it! Finally we get to the top and I flopped down next to the chair mom picked which insidentally looked like a human hand. Whatever! Humans are so weird! I went to sleep tryin' not to think about how I was gunna get back down those ladder stair things. Turns out it was easier for me to get down than I thought. But still! The things I have to put up with sometimes. I saw mom buy apples and carots today though. Cool! It's all worth it if mom gives me an apple. I'm gunna go now. I'm tired from my eventful mornin' and few days.
Reba the dog.
P.S. Score! Matilda just got yelled at by my mom for jumpin' up on her bed. Haha Matilda. You should know you gotta be invited up on my mom's bed. And she only does that on rare occasions.

No comments: