Hey everyone, first I gotta welcome some new readers. So you know who you are, welcome, hope you like it here. Hope I don't offend you humans too much because I think y'all are dumb. Allright. on with the post. We're back in Greenville now. That vacation is over. Boy it was fun too. Man I ate so much stuff, most ok, but some not so good either. And even though I'm fightin' an ear infection, yes another one, it was all worth it. No, my ear don't hurt. Just kind of bothers me a bit. The last of our trip was just hangin' out really. I got to see my Mandy! She's one of the new readers of this thing. Shoot what she doin' in Florida! I saw her twice this week, and it took me a while to warm up to her again. Shoot she left Greenville! Me and her were good buds! And she up and leaves! She made up for it though when we went to her house, and I first got to harass her two cats. Y'all know how I feel about cats. I just wanna play, and they frustrate me to no end when they won't let me play with them! So then, my Mandy breaks out the treats. First her and mom got me some at a store, so I got to try them, then Mandy got out carots and gave me some. I also got an apple at her house, and a whole bowl of water with ice cubes in it. We went outside, and she has a pool too. Dude everybody's got a pool around here. It's stinkin' hot down here and they have the beech, but they need pools too I guess. As you all know, I spent a lot of the week tryin' to figure out how to get in the pool. Well, I was doin' the same with Mandy's pool. I walked around and around it, finally I noticed the stairs and in I went! Score! I was so proud of myself for swimmin' on my own.
Mom and some of the family went to see fireworks that night, I just laied on the sea wall and ignored them. I've seen them before. Old news. But the humans get all in to it and stuff. Shoot it ain't edible, why bother. Anything nonedible is a waste of energy to get excited about I mean it.
We got back home yesterday. I seriously want a break from obnoctious dogs. I've had Matilda, then Roxie, then Matilda again. Na, I'm kiddin'. But they so young and just wanna play. They should! They puppies, but I just don't like to play. I never did. And I especially don't now. Give me food! It's good to be home though. I think I finally get to sleep in my crate again tonight. I can't wait either shoot! Ok all, I think that's it for now. I'll be back soon, behave!
Reba the dog.
1 comment:
Reba! Great to see you in Florida! Glad we are buds again! Now you know where I went. I promise I didn't just mean to up and leave...you can come back anytime. Bring Christy! mandy
Post a Comment