Wednesday, June 10, 2009

O yeh! (indignent labby snort)

One more thing that I can't believe I forgot to mention. I can't believe I forgot cuz this made me so mad! So Matilda and my Rachel went out with the trainer one more time. mom and I didn't go this time. Well mom goes in to the bedroom, brings out my cookies! Hope you heard that, MY COOKIES! And hands some to my Rachel to give to Matilda. So now, not only does that lab get food rewards for crossin' the street, but she gets special cookies for, well I don't even know what! My cookies! Ma! And she didn't even give me one! The injustice. Hope you happy Matilda. Go get your own cookies! Ok I'm off the soap box now. And I'm again happy cuz mom fed me dinner. Now I really have to go out.
Reba the dog.
 

No comments: