Hey everyone,
Well first let me start by tellin' y'all that we are back at Dasher mom and dad's house. And I think we here to stay for a while because they literally packed up everything and brought it here. I saw the traylor they brought full of our stuff. And today, I watched as mom unpacked things and moved them in to the room we usually stay in when we just visit. She even set up my crate. Yep, I think we ain't goin' back to our house. Well, in all this excitement, I've noticed two things, and both yield the same results. I win basically. First example. Humans are loadin' and unloadin', us dogs are in the way tryin' just to figure out what in the world is goin' on. "Go on Reba! Go lay down!" Score! I'm free to search the house for food. Mainly Dasher food. But my Dasher mom sometimes leaves out snacks too. Example 2. Humans are loadin' and unloadin', barely even noticing that us dogs are around, sweet again! means I can sneak around and eat whatever I want and they don't even know it! Shoot I've eaten so much junk in the last several days, they don't even know how much I've eaten. They caught me a few times and yelled at me, but I don't care! Shoot I already got the food. So note to all you dogs, movin' ain't all that stressful as you first may think. Humans are clueless durin' this time. Take advantage of every opportunity here. They're runnin' around like mad things while you can do whatever you want, and every once in a while they hug you and say, "It's gunna be ok, I know you're stressed and don't understand." Yeh I understand one thing. Movin' means Reba gets more food. Shoot even since I been here, they still loadin' and unloadin' while I been eatin' Dasher's food, playin' in the garden, and just bein' an all around butthead. I wasn't sure where the humans took our stuff too cuz I saw the traylor full, then I saw it empty. I told Winston, I bet those humans threw all that stuff away! They so wasteful! But I don't think they did. I think they stored it away somewhere. The trip home was long and I was not a good traveler this time. I wanted more room I mean it! I've gotten used to havin' a whole back seat to myself I mean it! Mom usually rides around with someone and I get their whole back seat! Well anyway, I'm spralled on the floor here in mom's room after mom took us for a walk and made me work when Winston didn't have too. I let her know I wasn't happy either. I wouldn't stay right. No I ain't doin' it. I don't care what you do I mean it! Be happy I got you through the walk in one piece. It is great to be here I must say. Especially cuz mom finally got my toys out, and I get to play with my Winston again. Now if mom will just bring me my blanket. She said she accidentally left it in storage today. I'm bout to leave her in storage I mean it! Y'all be good, I'll be back later with more updates.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment