Ok y'all, so normally I'm the one who's always in trouble. Hey, keeps the humans on their toes. They got nothin' better to do. Well this time, it was Dasher. I couldn't believe my eyes. He wet on the floor! Shoot! Dasher mom got home and I guess the smells of where she been was too much for him and he did it in their bedroom. Caught in the act too. Boy did he ever get it! I just kind of chuckled to myself. And thank goodness my Dasher mom caught him. I'm sure I'd of been blamed for that one had she not seen him.
Dasher mom is back home now as I said. I finally figured out where she was. Dasher dad and mom and I, o and Dasher too went up to where Buddy lives. Or, tan curly. There was my Dasher mom. Guess she was stayin' up there for a while. Y'all, stress was thick when I got there. We only stayed for a day. Mom got me all groomed and sprayed me with some smelly stuff before we even went up there. Well, it was Too smelly for my likin'. So, I went and found some of that black stuff and roled in it. Just tonin' down the smell shoot! I didn't understand why mom was so upset with me! I realized soon it was because the humans were preparing to go somewhere. Oops. Sorry ma, we never go many places up there, I just rome and do whatever. Apparently not this time. So mom threw me in the shower and I got an unexpected bath. I had to go out in harness still wet. I was good though the rest of the day. Mom went for a walk and I guided her beautifully. I took her around two mail boxes, and a post. I even found our turn when she headed back from the walk. We left in the evenin' and came back home. Quickest trip ever up there. Mom's just been cleanin' and stuff since bein' here, and now Dasher mom is finally back. Wonder if she'll stay this time. Mom went to work with the little humans again on Sunday. I was a bit better this time. I knew what to expect. Still didn't get much of a nap in though cuz they kept yellin'. Ah well. They leave me alone till the end when mom takes my harness off and they come pet me one at a time. Thank goodness they don't swarm me. That's about it for me for now. I'll write more later. Behave yourselves.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment