Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgivin'

Ok so thanksgivin' is pretty much the coolest holiday ever! Accept for national give presents to Reba day. Today mom got me extra food, twice, I thought she lost it! She gave me extra treats, and my April did too! Shoot I forgot to beg I was so happy! I thought my mom was the coolest for most of the day cuz I got all the extra food and the boys didn't. Then Dasher mom gives Dasher a little turkey. Excuse me! I am here! Shoot why can't they make duck or somethin'! O no they gotta make turkey which mom says I can't have. Whatever. O well. I did get lots of other stuff. And Winston and I been wresslin' like crazy. We ran outside, and wressled in the house twice. Once was super crazy! Almost like the times when we lived down in South Carolina! The humans were laughin' so hard at us.
And on the technical side, I got facebook now y'all! Cool! Thanks my Rachel. So anyways, to find me, if you haven't already, search for either Reba Havey, or my email, rebathedog@gmail.com. I think that be it for that.
I'm back on my april bed. Cool! I'll post more later. Y'all be good, you never know when the humans might wake up declarin' the day some holiday in which you'll get all kinds of goodies. Shoot why can't every day be a holiday I mean it!
Reba the dog.
 

No comments: