Hey folks,
Ok so somethin's up. My Dasher dad and mom went away last night, and they ain't come back yet. Mom's not worried at all about it. What on earth! Shoot! So this mornin', Dasher and I devised a plan. Until they do come back, we each gotta take turns guardin' both my mom and the yard. Well, there's two of us, so at all times, one of us has to be in the yard while the other is with my mom. So it's been workin' so far. Mom lets me out, Dasher comes in. Then when he goes out, I come in. So all bases are covered till they get back. I haven't a clue where they went, nor why mom's just like whatever about it. She must know somethin' we don't. O well. I don't care. I'm at least doin' my part. This a short post, I gotta go back outside. It's my turn for yard patrol. Till later y'all.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment