O and just so you all know, so you aint gettin' any ideas that Reba is goin' soft, this whole constant patrol thing was all Dasher's idea. We'd of been doin' it last night accept I wouldn't. I finally got tired of his winin' about it so I agreed this mornin'. Shoot Dasher! Who cares anyways! My mom's here, I know I'm gettin' fed, and she fed you too and I ain't touched it. Yet. But anyway, he just kept goin' on and on about his herd not bein' all together or somethin'. Whatever. Since when do I care about the comin's and goin's of humans? As long as there's one here to feed me, that's all I care about. Shoot there he go barkin' again. Guess it's again my turn. Ok this is gettin' real old. I'm tryin' to take a nap here! There is still a curious part of me that does wonder where they went though. And why mom's not even concerned at all.
Reba the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment