Ok cool! Today was national give presents to Reba day! Otherwise known as, my birthday. Now I be eight years old. I got all kinds of stuff today. Extra treats, a new bed from my Dasher mom and dad, a collar from mom, and a big new nylabone that mom said was from my April. Sweet! O and I got ice cream too. That was the coolest. I'm the happiest dog in the world right now. Accept I'm a little miffed at my Dasher mom right now cuz she in the kitchen cuttin' stuff up and she ain't sharin'! Hello! It's my birthday! Give me that! Even my Dasher dad gave me a carot today! So I finally gave up and now I'm layin' on my new bed. Had to kick Dasher off cuz he likes it too. It's mine go away!
A few house keeping matters, Mom says I may have some new readers. She's been promotin' my blog on her facebook page. Cool. She's supposed to be getting' me on facebook but bless her she havin' trouble. My Rachel! Help my ma again! Dude she can't even get me on facebook! She did get rid of my twitter though. Bet she got help from my Rachel to do that too. Again, bless her. That was a big mess. I think I'd be more likely to update facebook anyways, and I'd get more readers. So stay posted y'all. I'll let you know if and when I get on there.
But anyways, welcome to all my new readers, hope you enjoy this lab's writin's.
Since I last wrote, mom's been to that place with the machines again, this time she took me around with her as she moved from machine to machine. I felt a little better about that. Least I was close to her. Yesterday we were out a long time. Shoppin' in different stores, mom and my Dasher mom spent 20 minutes in the dog food isle in one store. Hello! I gotta walk up and down this dog food isle and smell this food and don't even get any of it? Guess it's like humans when they buy their food. They spend a long time picking it out. But shoot they don't have a nose that can smell an apple from a mile away!
On Sunday I went with mom to a place where there are a lot of older people. They just thought I was the greatest thing ever. I wagged my tail some at them, but they didn't have food so I wasn't too interested. Some of the people didn't seem to like me though. One lady kept pointin' at me, and shaking her head no as she talked to my mom. Sounded like they were sayin' I couldn't be there. Hello! I can be anywhere with my mom! Mom must have told them that because they left and I got to stay. Good! Leave me alone!
Well, that's about all for now. Looks like we goin' on another trip. I saw Dasher mom packin' a bunch of stuff, and mom was packin' a bag too. I'll have more to report when I either get back, or find out where we're goin'. Until next time then. Peace out.
Reba the dog.
1 comment:
Hi Reba, It's Christine who has a ld name Florrie. Remember her from the LD group. Well, she is a sleep right now in her crate. When you get on facebook add me or let me know about it so I can add you.
I like reading your stories.
Christine with LD Florrie who is snoring up a storm ha ha
Post a Comment